Thursday, March 23, 2006

Scott says...Welcome to my blog, your blog. This is the place where I can really share my thoughts with my fans and motorsports enthusiasts in general.Whether it be my feedback after a testing session, my comments on a particular race, or simply which book I've read lately that I want to share with all of you, this is the area of my website where we can truly communicate with each other.
As I write this, I'm getting ready to test my # 47 Monte Carlo tour car at Willow Springs this Friday. Hopefully my crew chief has corrected the ignition issue I had at California speed two weeks ago. Two other competitors from ASC will also be testing getting ready for Infineon, Mike Speakman in his #67 Ford Fusion and Kevin O'Connell is his #59 Monte Carlo. It should be a great day and hopefully I'll get that tour car in the sub 1:23's.
In the meantime, take a look around my website. Feel free to drop me a line and let me know your thoughts. And let's have a lot of fun at the races this year!

1 Comments:

Blogger MGR said...

Scott, I hope all goes well this Friday. Let me know how you do. I'm curious about O'Connell and Speakman too if they are testing their ASC cars. Let me know what times you all get.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home